|Home··About St. Bede School··Admissions
Academics··Beyond the Classroom··School Calendar
1. To provide preparation for Kindergarten in a loving, caring Catholic environment.
2. To encourage the child to grow in an awareness of self and others through the love of God.
3. Develop age appropriate patterns of dependence and independence.
4. Grow in social/emotional skills including appropriate expression of emotion, ability to manage aggression and stress, and focused participation in activities.
5. Increase language skills in both listening and communicating.
6. Develop perceptual/motor skills by practicing with many kinds of hands-on and interactive materials for fine motor and large motor development.
7. Hygiene and self-help skills such as caring for ordinary toilet needs without undue assistance, putting on and hanging up coats, and proper handwashing.
8. Identifying with self as a cooperative member of a group, as well as learning to appreciate his/her unique God given talents as an individual and to like himself/herself.
9. Enlarge creative skills and enjoyment through experiences with art materials, music, building and play.
10. Experience the joy of learning.